Funds raised are dependent on the offers completed on your Offers Page and involves the payment of commission to us by participating advertisers in respect of your approved transactions for which we credit you with cash.
Terms & Conditions For Use of Your Offers Page
1. ezyraze is an online service provided by Proffecy Ltd ("Us/We/Our"), whose registered address is Mill House, Selly Hill, Whitby, North Yorkshire, YO21 1SE. Website www.ezyraze.com / (Information Commissioner’s Office registration number ZA112224).
2. ezyrazeenables providers of goods and services ("Participating Retailers") to promote and offer them ("Participating Retailer Goods/Services") for sale online to you in conjunction with certain rewards.
3. Participating Retailer Goods/Services are available online as part of ezyraze through certain websites all of which are operated by Us for Ourselves and for third parties with their branded look and feel (collectively " Partner Service").
4. ezyraze involves the payment of commission to Us by Participating Retailers in respect of your Approved Transactions for which We credit you with Cash.
5. "Approved Transactions" are only those that are tracked transactions between you and Participating Retailers concluded via the Partner Service; and made in accordance with these Rules, the terms of any Participating Retailer's promotion and any other terms and conditions applicable to the use of the Partner Service; and confirmed by the Participating Retailers as no longer capable of being cancelled by, credited to and/or refunded to you, whether in whole or in part.
6. Without in any way limiting or exemplifying what may not qualify as Approved Transactions the following shall specifically not qualify as Approved Transactions: transactions made when you have more than one Account concurrently in existence; transactions in respect of which you have not initiated transaction tracking; transactions in respect of which the data necessary to enable Cash Rewards to be credited to your Account has been corrupted, damaged or lost; transactions, which are or which We reasonably believe are conducted by you with a purpose which is unethical and/or intended to obtain Cash Rewards dishonestly and/or in a manner contrary to the spirit or letter of these Rules.
7. You understand that regardless of the Partner Service through which you participate in the Rewards Programme your contractual relationship is with Us, your personal data will be controlled and processed by Us as well as Participating Retailers necessary for the purposes of performing Our obligations to you under the PFR and shall be shared by Us with Partner Services through which you participate whilst you are a participant in the PFR.
8. To enjoy the PFR, you must register through the website of a Partner Service under your proper legal identity and in doing so you agree to abide by all of these terms and conditions which shall govern your use and enjoyment of the PFR and are referred to below as the "Rules".
9. We shall be entitled to amend these Rules from time to time, and shall notify you of any changes, following which your continued use of the PFR shall be subject to these Rules as amended.
10. You are only eligible to join and continue to take part in the PFR if you are over 18 years of age, have your permanent place of residence at an address in the UK and maintain with Us a valid and subsisting email address and a unique IP address. Your email address will be used to send you regular PFR member’s offers. You will be given the option to opt-out of receiving these member’s newsletters. You warrant to Us that whilst a participant in the PFR all of the information you provide in connection with it shall be at all times true and correct to the best of your information, knowledge and belief.
11. When you complete an Approved Transaction, resulting in the payment of commission to Us by Participating Retailers then you will be entitled to a Cash Reward in accordance with the terms of the Participating Retailer's promotion.
12. Unless otherwise specifically stated, you should assume that the calculation of cash excludes postage and delivery costs and the VAT element of a sale.
13. Cash Rewards shall be owned by Us until released to you once approved by Us.
14. We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure advertised Cash Rewards are correct. We are not responsible for incorrectly advertised Cash Rewards.
15. Your failure to correctly follow any required instructions or conditions may result in no Cash Rewards being credited to your account for which you will have no recourse against Us, Partner Services or Participating Retailers.
16. You accept that in some cases there may be a delay or failure to credit Cash Rewards to your Account due to a Participating Retailer's failure to provide information to Us. Whilst We shall use reasonable endeavours to recover Cash Rewards for non-tracked transactions We shall have no responsibility or liability for such delay or failure.
17. Whilst many Participating Retailers normally report credits within a few days of a Transaction being completed, some do not report them to Us until their returns period has expired. In the event that you completed an Approved Transaction in full compliance with all associated conditions and the Cash Reward is not pending as a credit to your Account then in order to resolve it you must report it via our Helpdesk, as a result of which We will then attempt to make recovery from the Participating Retailer. However, we make no warranty or representation and offer no assurance or guarantee that the Cash Reward will be credited to your account as a result. We cannot support ‘missing transaction’ support requests where the transaction occurred more than 180 days ago.
18. If at any point any offer that you have completed becomes rejected, you will not be paid for this Transaction.
19. You are not entitled to a Cash Reward in respect of Approved Transactions for which We do not receive the whole of the commission due from the Participating Retailer.
20. You are required to use the PFR in an ethical manner and should accounts be used to purposefully defraud or inflate cash earnings with Participating Retailers then duplicate transactions will be removed and/or your account subject to termination.
21. We are responsible for keeping your Account accurate and up-to-date in accordance with these Rules. We may adjust the balance of your Account in respect of non-payment from Participating Retailers, refunds or returned products, suspected or actual dishonesty, and/or mistakes, including but not limited to, accounting errors. You understand that running a PFR can be technically complex, and that in the course of so doing information may be withheld, provided or received in good faith by any of the participants in it, which may lead to the balance of your Account being inaccurate from time to time. You and We will use reasonable endeavours to deal with and rectify Account inaccuracies, and you agree that We shall have no liability to you or any third party in respect of them, including Our inability to rectify them to your satisfaction.
22. You shall contact Us only and shall not directly contact Participating Retailers or Partner Services in connection with any aspect of the PFR, whether for the purposes of raising a query, seeking further information or making a complaint/claim.
23. You are responsible for the security of your Rewards, and you agree that you will not transfer them to any other person, barter them for goods or services or deliberately or negligently enable any other person to obtain the benefit of Rewards awarded to you with or without your consent and that you will keep your Account details private and secret from others.
will constantly review the balance of cash rewards credited to your account.
You will be sent a payment via BACS or PayPal in an amount equivalent to the
then balance of your Account, subject to each of the following criteria being
i. have at least £10 in your payable balance.
ii. you have activated your account and updated your account profile to include your full postal address in accordance with the instructions supplied as part of the PFR and available from the Partner Service website.
iii. you have provided us with a relevant BACS or PayPal details that match the name of your PFR account. We do not make payments to 3rd parties.
25. If you request your payment via BACS direct to your nominated bank account. You acknowledge that in the event that you provide incorrect bank account details your payment cannot be re-issued.
26. Upon remittance of the payment to you, the balance of your Account in respect of which it has been issued will be reduced to zero regardless of whether or not the payment is safely received by you. Neither We, Partner Services, nor Participating Retailers accept any liability in respect of you providing incorrect bank account details for your BACS payment or the good faith return to zero of Account balances.
27. Where We have paid money to you in respect of Cash Rewards that are subsequently reversed or cancelled by a Participating Retailer, we reserve the right to debit the value of that transaction from your Account.
28. You will not register with the PFR under and identity more than once without first terminating your current registration and you will not concurrently hold more than one account opened with any partner service under any identity. Please note that breach of this rule may amount to an act of dishonesty, leading to criminal prosecution.
29. You may view your Account through the website with which you registered for the PFR, but you are responsible for keeping the permanent record of the details of your Account including its current balance. It is possible that through events of force majeure or for other reasons beyond our reasonable control We temporarily or permanently lose the data associated with your Account. You agree that We shall have no liability to you whatsoever in connection therewith.
30. Upon ceasing to be a participant in the PFR your Account will be closed.
may do any of the following at any time without cause or liability and without
i. close your Account; and/or
ii. amend, suspend or terminate the PFR, any part of it or any feature within it; and/or
iii. restrict the hours of availability of the PFR; and/or
iv. limit the amount of your permitted use of the PFR.
acknowledge and agree that regardless of the size of the balance of your
Account, the Cash Rewards standing to its credit, or to be credited to it shall
be automatically voided (so that you will not be entitled to any payment in
respect thereof) in any and all of the following circumstances:
i. if We should experience any event or process forming part of an insolvency, administration, receivership or winding up; or,
ii. if for any reason, we should be unable to continue further funding of the PFR, in whole or in part and whether as regards some or all participants in it; or,
iii. we terminate your Account because of a breach or suspected breach of these rules by you; (v) if you close your Account; or
iv. it is automatically closed as an Inactive Account.
33. If We terminate your Account because of a breach by you of these Rules you agree that you will not seek to register with the PFR again, whether using the same or a different identity to that under which you originally registered. Otherwise you may voluntarily close an Account, and re-register with the PFR.
34. You understand and agree that Rewards have no value or cash equivalent, that they may not be transferred or redeemed by You with third parties (whether or not Partners), whether for cash or in kind and that they do not represent any stored value.
35. You expressly agree that participation in the PFR is at your own sole risk. You understand that your purchase of goods or services from participating retailers is subject to governed by their terms and conditions of sale and not these rules and that these rules do not affect your rights in respect thereof. However, for ourselves only we make no warranty with regard to any products or services obtained by you from participating retailers and hereby expressly exclude to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law all representations and warranties including as to title, fitness for purposes, merchantability and/or satisfactory quality regarding goods and/or services obtained from participating retailers through the rewards programme.
36. You agree that the PFR is provided on a strictly “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no warranty that the rewards programme will meet your requirements or that it will be uninterrupted, timely or error free nor do we make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the rewards programme or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through it.
37. We shall not be liable for any special indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage or for any awards of punitive or aggravated dames relating to your participation or inability to participate in the PFR.
38. These rules do not affect those of your statutory rights which cannot be amended or excluded in law and the exclusions and limitations of liability contained in them shall be construed and applied accordingly.
39. You shall indemnify and hold us our affiliates, officers and employees harmless from any claim, demand, expense or damage (including reasonable legal fees) relating to your breach of these rules, and/or the terms applicable to participating retailer’s promotions and/or the use of a partner service.
40. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of these Rules will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of them.
41. In the advent of an offer not tracking (the offer not reported as pending in your account within the time specified on the offers 'Terms & conditions') you may be required to answer some question, give any information about the offer, send us screenshots of logged in views and/or any welcome emails you may have received.
42. As part of our security measures, we regularly ask users to update their account passwords. Please follow the steps when asked, if you have any queries, contact our team via the helpdesk.
43. These Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with them.
Proffecy Ltd, Mill House, Selly Hill, Whitby YO21 1SE
Company Reg. Number:08611886
ICO Number: ZA112224
Privacy Notice & Cookies Policy
At ezyraze, we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our visitors to our web site and subscribers to our newsletter. Here you’ll find information on how we treat data that we collect from visitors to our website, or when someone subscribes to our newsletter.
Visitors to our Website
When someone visits www.ezyraze.com we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. You can find more information on how cookies are used on this website in the Cookies Policy below.
If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be up front about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
Newsletter Sign Up
As part of the registration process for our e-newsletter, we collect personal information. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about stuff you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don't rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
We use a third party provider, emailoctopus, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see the emailoctopus privacy notice.
You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by
clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing
our data protection officer Paul Anderson.
You may also
receive an email from us if you are on one of our prospect lists. We
will have got your information from your club/organisation website and
it will have been publicly available. The only bit of information we
hold is the name of your club/organisation, your name and position and
your email address. You can unsubscribe at any point and we'll take you
off our list.
If you are one of our fundraising partners we will have collected
payment information so we can pay you any commissions due. This
information has been stored in our bank account held with HSBC.
Links to Other Web Sites
Access to Your Personal Information
You are entitled to access the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our data protection officer Paul Anderson
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on 1st May 2018.
We use a system of classifying the different types of cookies which we use on the Website, or which may be used by third parties through our websites. The classification was developed by the International Chamber of Commerce UK and explains more about which cookies we use, why we use them, and the functionality you will lose if you decide you don't want to have them on your device.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your personal computer, mobile or other device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user's device.
How long are cookies stored for?
Persistent cookies - these cookies remain on a user's device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
Session cookies - these cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience.
Cookies used on the Website
A list of all the cookies used on the Website by category is set out below.
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies enable services you have specifically asked for. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Website.
These cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited. By using the Website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use the Website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don't collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how the Website works.
These cookies remember choices you make to improve your experience. By using the Website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
These cookies allow the Website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Third party cookies
These cookies allow third parties to track the success of their application or customise the application for you. Because of how cookies work we cannot access these cookies, nor can the third parties access the data in cookies used on our site.
For example, if you choose to ‘share’ content through Twitter or other
social networks you might be sent cookies from these websites. We don't control
the setting of these cookies, so please check those websites for more
information about their cookies and how to manage them.